- Identify a specific problem and recognize that change is possible. This can be as obvious as substance abuse or as subtle as your relationship with your phone.
- Do a thorough personal inventory to uncover unhealthy patterns and your role in perpetuating those patterns.
- Become truly willing to hand over a way of being that is not working.
- Learn how to work with a mentor to keep you on track.
- Discover the power of addressing your past and making amends.
- Collect practices to stay connected to your new perspective.
- Live a life filled with compassion and purpose.
If you are willing to make the commitment, this program is nothing less than a miraculous tool for feeling free, connected, and content.