We are a new breed of media company.
We produce live and digital content that is politically radical and spiritually optimistic.
With a global audience of 25M cultivated by our founder, Russell Brand, we strive to embolden and connect our community.
We have a dynamic culture and operate with a sense of urgency.
We have a significant client relationship which requires full-time management. The objective of this role is to deliver excellent customer service to a single client. Aspects of customer service delivery which will be required for success in the role include:
- Exceeding customer expectations in relation to the content and outcomes delivered by Stay Free to the client is the primary overall objective of the role;
- Act as a central coordination point and record-keeper for all communications between Stay Free and the client;
- In conjunction with the COO, FD, and Commercial Director (as appropriate), liaise regularly with the client on current joint commercial activities;
- Be the first point of contact for the client for all in-bound comments, questions and requests
- Ensure Stay Free is 100% compliant with the contract
- Over time and in coordination with relevant Stay Free Media team members and the client, explore new potential commercial opportunities
- Monitor the performance of the Livestream and Locals with regards to penetration
- Monitor and work with the wider Stay Free team and Rumble to expand the commercial relationship outside of the current arrangement
- Right to work in the UK
- 4 years+ experience in the media industry, ideally with one of the social media platforms or streaming services
- An analytical approach and skill set
- Directly relevant relationship management / customer-facing experience
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bring a team-oriented, resilient mindset with you each day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be present in our offices near Henley-on-Thames 5 days a week (you will need to drive givenour location)
To apply, please email [email protected]