You will be part of a fast-moving team creating daily content for a high profile figure, for our audiences across various digital platforms. This role will be helping to drive growth of our growing digital products and social media channels.
The main function of this role will be, working alongside the Social Media Lead to optimize content for publication across various social media sites. Managing the social media content calendar including, briefing content from production, content creation, copy writing and scheduling. Working closely with the Social media Lead to engage with the community and develop & grow the audience.
Out of hours work will be required for this role to support Social Media Lead.
- 1-2 year experience working in a social media role.
- Excellent understanding of the social media landscape and platforms.
- Basic knowledge of photoshop.
- Basic Video editing skills to create quick edits.
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skill to manage multiple projects.
- Understanding of paid social media.
To apply email [email protected]